Is time travel always a chance to go back and do something? Again Is it a chance to fix something that needs to be fixed?
- Sometimes you can make things worse.
- Maybe your goals are wrong in the short-term or long term.
- Maybe the thing you want to change actually made you a better person in the future. Without it, you never cross that pathway that makes you ready to win your challenges.
- You still will have to say ‘goodbye’ at some point.
- Think about something that happened in your past that might give you the temptation to fix if you could travel back in time. Now think about all the lessons you learned at all the things you figured out or became a different person because this one thing happened. What would change about you now if that thing did not exist?