We examine the life of Dwayne Johnson, Charles Schultz, Grace Hopper, Frederick Douglas, Malala Yousafzai and apply the Genius Notebook rules to them.
- Create a summary of achievements, quick biography of all the different landmarks they made in their lives.
- Answer the question about how it relates to you. For example, why do you admire this trait?
- Trait this particular person’s life and how it is beneficial to you? What do you think that you could learn from that?
- Write up a list of traits and indicate which traits you share with that person and which ones you don’t share?
- What does the trait look like in your daily life?
- How does this trait fit in your dreams, your goals, anything that you wish to attain
- Could the traits help you in your love-life, work-life, and daily personal life?
- Do a creative challenge based on the person’s life. Make it interesting!
- Pick on a person who you could use the lessons that they’ve learned in their lives, the traits they have in their lives, and make your life better to make the world a better place.